Miami Beach Elite Dialysis will Improve the Quality of Your Life
Improve the quality of your life through more frequent treatments.
Dialysis three times a week is not enough to clean your blood. Increasing the number of treatments will
provide you many benefits, among them:
- Frequent dialysis more closely mimics the functioning of the normal kidneys.
- More toxins are removed each treatment.
- Less fluid restrictions.
- Less dietary restrictions.
- Improved stamina and energy!
- Decreased burden on your heart and lungs.
- Dramatically reduces hospitalizations.
“Patients that have more frequent dialysis live a longer and healthier life.” – Dr. Leticia Adan
Dialysis Treatment Options we provide for our patients:
- In-Center Standard Hemodialysis
- More frequent and shorter dialysis, 4 to 6 times a week that last only 2 to 3 hours per treatment, whether in-center or at home.
- Nocturnal Extended Hemodialysis provides treatments for 6 to 8 hours at a time. It is especially indicated for patients with heart problems, fluid retention or those that have a challenging work schedule.
- Peritoneal Dialysis